During the three winter months in the Southern Hemisphere, students from Georgetown University trained in INFANT on major childhood virus.
The program is aimed at young pre-college students, beginning or about to begin their university studies in medical or related areas.
- Acquire the theoretical concepts that enable them to execute and interprete laboratory work.
- Work with the laboratory team in a research project under the supervision of INFANT staff.
- Transfer the theoretical contents and laboratory activities to the field of clinical practice through visits to health centers.
This activitylasts six weeks. During the first week, they will receive intensive instruction in Immunology. During the following weeks, students will have 3 shifts of activities, 3 times per week:
- Clinical practice posting
- Theoretical classes
- Laboratory Work
- Project Development/ Medical clinic athenaeum
For more information contact Cecilia Riera Sala.
Telephone: 54 11 4632 8216 ext 106